Sunshine Retirement Living is now hiring in senior communities in america
BIEGE, ore., March 31, 2020 / PRNewswire / – Sunshine Retirement Living (www.sunshineret.com) has a unique and ongoing focus on providing the highest standards of care to its residents for over 20 years Bend, OregonThe family-owned, leading family-owned senior housing company aims to fill more than 100 vacancies in several of its communities across the country. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to spread, Sunshine Retirement Living has taken a two-fold approach to deliver the most positive impact on their communities. Sunshine Retirement Living has: 1) improved infection prevention protocols beyond CDC guidelines to ensure the health and safety of its residents and existing employees; and 2) focus on hiring people who have lost their jobs due to the pandemic. To this end, initial interviews will be conducted online or over the phone, and all candidates and new hires will undergo rigorous screening, as directed by the CDC and other leading health organizations and agencies, to detect any signs of illness before joining a Sunshine community.
“Sunshine Retirement Living’s mission has always been to exceed industry standards. That includes recruiting the only most caring and competent team members who are passionate about their roles and how they can impact the lives of seniors,” he said Luis Serrano, CEO, Sunshine Retirement Living. “To ensure that we continue to offer the highest standard of care and that our employees get the rest they need to remain physically and mentally healthy, we are immediately looking for more than 100 employees in a variety of positions. The top requirement for the Joining the Sunshine team is an obligation to enrich our residents’ lives every day. “
In addition to several management positions, the company is looking for: Nursing staff, wellness nurses (LPN and RN); Chefs, sous cooks, prep cooks, and dishwashers; Concierges; Housekeepers and maintenance coordinators; and CDL bus drivers. If you would like to find out more about the positions and the application process, visit https://www.sunshineretirementliving.com/careers/.
Most of the vacancies are in the following communities:
- Arizona: Copper Canyon Assisted Living & Memory Maintenance, Tucson
- Arkansas: Country Club Village age group, Hot Springs
- California: Caleo Bay Assisted Living & Memory Maintenance, The fifth;; Creekside Oaks Retirement Community, Folsom;; Waterford Terrace, table;; Deer Park Retirement Community, Novato
- Colorado: Belleview Heights Assisted Living & Memory Nursing, Aurora
- Florida: Fountain Crest Retirement Community, Lehigh Acres;; Azalea Gardens Assisted Living & Memory Maintenance, Tallahassee
- Georgia: Creekside Pines Retirement Community, Dallas;; Dunwoody Pines Retirement Community, Dunwoody;; Hammond Glen Retirement Community, Sandy Springs;; Marshall Pines Assisted Living & Memory Maintenance, Evans
- Indiana: Heritage Point Assisted Living & Memory Maintenance, Mishawaka
- Louisiana: Landing in the Behrman Place Retirement Community, New Orleans;; The Verandah Retirement Community and Assisted Living & Memory Maintenance, Lake Charles
- Nevada: Stone Valley Assisted Living & Memory Maintenance, Reno
- Ohio: Windsor Heights Assisted Living & Memory Nursing, Beach wood
- Oregon: Garden Way Retirement Community, Eugene; Summerfield Estates Retirement Community, Tigard
- Pennsylvania: The Harbor in the North Hills Retirement Community, Pittsburgh
- South carolina: Ashley Gardens Assisted Living & Memory Nursing, Charleston
- Tennessee: Quail Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Maintenance, Bartlett
- Texas: The Clairmont Retirement Community, Austin;; The Continental Retirement Community, Austin
About Sunshine Retirement Living
Based in Bend over, ore.Sunshine Retirement Living manages 32 retirement communities in 16 states and offers senior housing, independent living, assisted living, and memory maintenance. Sunshine Retirement Living is a family business with over 20 years of experience in the senior housing industry. Sunshine Retirement Living’s mission is to be the preferred senior housing provider that delivers value, choice and independence while promoting health and social interaction that exceeds residents’ expectations and enriches the lives of residents for both residents and employees . By providing meals, housekeeping, activities, transportation, utilities, and in-house management staff, Sunshine Retirement Living continues to create an unparalleled sense of community in any property. For more information, please visit www.SunshineRet.com or @SunshineRetirementLiving.
SOURCE Sunshine Retirement Living