2020 Nationwide Retirement Living Awards winners
Lendlease, Halcyon and Marketability were among the big winners of this year’s rerun of the National Retirement Living Awards.
The Property Council of Australia awards recognize innovation and excellence in eight industry categories.
This year’s winners include:
- Future Retirement Living Leader – Andrew Warden (Lendlease)
- Saleswoman of the Year – Alison Abel (Marketability Director of Sales at BaptistCare, The Gracewood Community)
- Innovation in Retirement – Use of Technology in Home Care – Age in Place
- Best Renovation – Brentwood Village Upgrade (Lendlease)
- Engineering Award for Outstanding Design – MINDA – Brighton Dunes (Cheesman Architects)
- Marketing Excellence – Remember When Campaign (Lendlease)
- Best Retirement Provision – Halcyon Lakeside
- Village Leader of the Year – David Mooney (Lendlease)